Friday, May 29, 2009

Shaye Saint John – Do you like weird?

Featured Artist – Director Eric Fournier

I'd like to change things up. Lets try some video art!
What can I say? This is one of the most whacked out collections of short films that I have stumbled upon in a while. It's basically about a disfigured crazy lady and her day to day life.
It has so much non-stop psychedelic brain candy that even someone with a short attention span(like me) will find it filling.
It may take a few minutes to get over the weirdness, but if you listen to the dialog it's actually quite comical.
I like it, Check it out!
Check out more Shaye Saint John shorts here!

Video Credit: Eric Fournier

2 comments:

  1. You've received a blog award... http://coltpixy.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Contributors